What to bring?
– your awesome body
– your curious mind
– your love of learning and…
– your YOGA MAT!
- Date: July 20-24th, 2020 (Monday-Friday)
- Time: 10-11:15am
- Ages: 7-14 year olds
- Where: Zoom
- Cost: $90 (inquire about discounts for families)
- To Register:
- Step 1 – Fill out the online form below.
- Step 2 – Download this release form, fill out and mail/email to Julie.
- Step 3: Pay the total fee of $90 to hold your child’s spot in the virtual camp online via this link . Payment needed by June 29th (3 weeks before camp)
paypal.me/JulieDaniel) or via Venmo at Julie-Daniel-12
- OR mail in payment. Total Balance of $90 to be paid via the link above or by mailing in payment BY JUNE 29th.Fill out my online form.
WHAT PARENTS & KIDS ARE SAYING ABOUT YOGA CAMP:
“My daughter loved this Yoga and Nature Camp more than any other camp. It was a perfect combination of being outside, creative projects and yoga! I wanted to sign up for it myself. The length of the camp was also ideal. We enjoyed the rest of our day together because of the calm, centered atmosphere created by Julie, Kevin and Julia” –J.W.
“I like learning new poses. Julie is very nice and she’s so fun! I can’t wait to do yoga again this summer!” ~ 11 year old boy
Click the images to view them larger…